Friday, June 20, 2014

BasicGrey's 3rd Quarter Release: SECOND CITY by KELLY PURKEY

Hello, everyone!!

I just wanted to share one of my last projects as a design team member at BasicGrey. I am so thrilled this is the line that I got to do my final projects with. I am absolutely, completely in love with SECOND CITY, the new inspired by Kelly Purkey line. Knowing Kelly like I do, I was quite sure she'd have the city angle covered for any sample, so I wanted to go someplace completely different. The awesome skyline papers as well as the addition of purples and black made this just call out for a HALLOWEEN layout - yes, HALLOWEEN!! 

Am I right?!
Here are my youngest monkeys a few years ago trick or treating...and keeping our city safe!


Look at that city flair and the chipboard! SO much fun! I am over-the-moon excited! 

I couldn't completely this layout without a bit of Kelly's own font on here - SP Purkage! It was the perfect finishing touch! 

Hop on over to the BasicGrey blog for your chance to win not only this collection, but their new Christmas collection, Evergreen!

Have a great weekend!

xo, 
k.

2 comments:

Стокли said...

I love your clean style, Kelly. I wish I could do something like this.

Libiya jhon said...

Your thought is excellent; the difficulty is something that not sufficient individuals are speaking intelligently about. I am very comfortable that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this...Best Cccam Server