Sunday, August 02, 2009

Archiver's Scrapfest

After seeing a post on her blog, my friend Kelly reminded me that I hadn't yet done my post about Archiver's Scrapfest coming up quickly Sept. 18-20th! For those of you that don't know about this humongous event, it is hosted by Archiver's at the Mall of America in Minnesota. They bring in all kinds of leading manufacturers in the scrapbook industry and do three intense (for those of you that have been, you know I'm not lying ;)) days of classes, make-n-takes, giveaways and more! You truly get the best of the best when you attend.



This year I had the pleasure of designing the classes that BasicGrey is offering to the attendee's. The first is an Everyday Card Set featuring JuneBug and our new Pops (these are so fun and the cards featured along with Kelly's precious "Evan" layout in the Archiver's Promo!) and the other is a Layout Class creating 3 single-page layouts that features Lemonade and our new Doilies and Woolies! While I'm a bit tied up this fall going to Scrapbook Expos and a couple of LSS's, I won't be teaching these classes, but if you go, you will get the amazing Layle Koncar giving you all she's got to make these classes some of your favorites ever!

We hope to see many of you there!

xoxo,
k.

7 comments:

Stephanie (steffogal1) said...

man O MAN!! I never would have thought I would want to live in MINNESOTA! I DO NOW...yeah..I'll move from Cali :) I just finished a BASIC GRey MINI album and I want more and more!! o vay!
with a grin,
steffogal1
http://withagrin.blogspot.com/

kelly said...

um, i totally want to come take your classes :)
think i can sneak away?!

Ann-Marie said...

Your layout class was tops on my list (along with the Evan layout!) but it sold out so quickly!
My good friend offered to give me her spot..isn't that sweet?
Cant wait to have Layle as an instructor too!

Michelle said...

Wish I could of signed up to take some classes, but sadly no sitter. Would like to go and browse alittle tho on Friday. Easy for me... I live 45 min away!! =)

Freezer Meals said...

Sorry they are going to miss you but I'm THRILLED that you will be in FLORIDA that weekend...woohoo!!

Melissa said...

I would love to go to this...unfortunately I don't think I can swing it this year.

Do you know where I can find the link for the latest (Aug) newsletter from Basic Grey? I think I deleted my email by mistake. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I bet this is going to be an awesome class! I'd love to take a class that you designed someday!